IRISH MIKE, OWNER OF COLORADO FLEETWORKS
My name is Mike and I’m the owner of Colorado Fleetworks. I was born and raised in Belfast, Northern Ireland. I moved to the United States in 2012 to be with my wife, Alicia, whom I met while vacationing in Portugal in 2008. I have an extensive background in all things mechanical and auto related and I have been in the auto industry in one form or another since my teens.
Here are the major positions I have held:
- From 1996 to 2006, I was formally trained and worked as an auto mechanic of primarily diesel vehicles in Belfast, Northern Ireland.
- In 2006, I opened and operated an excavation and groundworks business in Belfast, Northern Ireland. I serviced and repaired my equipment.
- When I moved to the US in 2012, I worked as a mechanic on foreign vehicles like Land Rovers and Sprinters and Pinzgauers, and then later moved on to large commercial truck service and repair.
- In 2015, I went out on my own and opened an auto mechanic business, where I performed a wide range of mechanic work from engine rebuilds to service and maintenance. I am excellent in diagnosing and repairing domestic and foreign, gas and diesel, personal and commercial vehicles. I also did light auto body work.
- In 2016, I obtained a retail dealer license and started selling cars and doing my own repair work to restore cars to their original condition.
- In 2019, I became extremely interested in paintless dent removal (PDR) and hail repair. I trained extensively (approximately 200 hours) one-on-one with Myke Toledo, the owner of Dent Time in San Diego, CA, and have since apprenticed in dent removal to further develop my skills. I am very active in the PDR community and am fortunate to have a lot of support by other PDR business owners across the country and the world!
- In 2020, I started focusing on big van and truck repair because I saw a need due to delivery vans becoming more prevalent and due to the increase in popularity of van life due to COVID. I specialize in Sprinter vans and work on all makes and models of big vans and trucks. I am excellent at diagnosing issues and making proper repairs.
For me, anything automotive is a passion. Having a love for what you do makes it more than an occupation!
Colorado Fleetworks is all about providing the highest quality service in the auto repair industry. Our auto mechanic services include the full range of diagnosing and repairs from preventative service maintenance to full engine swaps and rebuilds. I can take care of any mechanical auto repairs you may need, including for electric and hybrid vehicles. Our auto body services include paintless dent repair, hail damage repair, door ding repair, and the full range of auto body services. We also do custom van builds for the van lifers and weekend warriors out there!
If you have any questions feel free to call or text me directly at 303-500-5105. I am always available to my clients.
Owner of Colorado Fleetworks